COME ENJOY THE AREA’S ONLY INDOOR DECO TURF COURTS!!!
The Saginaw Athletic Club is home to four brand new US Open Deco Turf tennis courts. Our members will get to experience the same playing surface as the pro’s!
Whether you’re an elite player, or just learning- The SAC is the place for you to perfect your tennis game. We offer lessons, cardio tennis, leagues and much more to help you take your tennis game to the next level!
Saginaw Athletic Club- Tennis Policies
All Tennis Participants must check in at the front desk prior to entering the tennis courts. Participants are required to fill out the tennis sign in sheet with the appopriate information.
Pay to Play- All participants must show proof of payment before participating in any program or activity, including court reservation.
-Platinum Members can book courts 7 days in advance
- Diamond Members can book courts 3 days in advance
- Non Members can only book a court the day of
- Participant booking the court is responsible for payment in full to the front desk (or can be charged to account). We will not accept multiple payments for one court time.
- Members will be billed for any court time that is not cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
- Members must keep credit card on file
Students have 2 weeks from the start of the session to pay for the class. If payment is not received within the 2 weeks, students will be dropped from the class and charged the drop in rate.
** There must be a minimum of 3 students in each class for them to run. Classes will remain open for 2 weeks into the session, if class minimum is not met the class will be cancelled and students will be moved accordingly**
- Participants are limited to 2 drop ins per session, and will pay the pro rated class price plus a $10 guest fee
- Make up classes MUST be done within the same session and must have pre approval from instructor
- Refunds will not be issued for any missed classes
Permanent Court Time:
- Must be a member to reserve permanent court time
- Must commit to 8 weeks
- No permanent court time during prime time hours
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance or will be charged court time